Ceva Santé Animale has been the fastest growing Top 10 veterinary health company since our creation in 1999. Our expertise centres on the two fields of pharmacology and biology, where we have dedicated teams that aim to meet the specific demands of the companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine sectors. We continually strive to find better solutions to existing and emerging diseases which will in turn improve animal health and productivity. Ceva is a visible supporter of and contributor to various welfare and social programs all over the world. Our global business operations are divided into five major zones: Europe, North America/Pacific, Latin America, Africa/ Middle-East/Eastern Europe/Turkey and Asia. We are directly present in 45 countries, have 12 research and development centres, 25 production sites and 6000 employees worldwide. The company is focused on the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine.
Under the GMSQ Operational Excellence department, the VIE will :
- Learn the production processes of various vaccine lines (bioreactors and fermenters, egg-based vaccines, Marek's vaccines, lyophilization technologies).
- Learn and understand the cycle of the products manufacturing and its regulations (GMP, regulatory affairs, quality control, assurance quality, supply, purchasing).
- Take part in the process improvement and yield optimization on different vaccine lines (design and running of experiments, analysis of results and implementation of changes). - Discover and implement Lean and project management (Six sigma tools, Agile principles).
- Take up challenges by applying troubleshooting tools and by participating in decision-making meetings.
- Validate and implement new technologies and/or transfer technologies from others Ceva's sites.
- Take part in the development of global technical platforms reuniting all the Ceva's expertise worldwide.
- Collaborate with other Ceva subsidiaries in the world as well as external companies (start-up, suppliers, etc.).
This position is cross functional, in support to various departments (R&D, QC, QA, production). To fulfill your missions, this position may require business travels abroad.
Ceva values talents and gives them a chance to take part in the Ceva Award Competition! A VIE contest is organised by the French Foreign Trade Advisors in Hungary every year as well.
- University diploma in Biology (M.Sc or Engineer preferred).
- Benchwork experience required.
Skills: adaptability, proactivity, good communication, organisation, creativity, openness and desire to work in a multicultural environment.
Languages: English proficiency, Hungarian is a plus.